At The August Wealth Management Group, we believe in cultivating a long-lasting relationship with our clients that extends beyond portfolio management. We are committed to nurturing and preserving this relationship as we work collaboratively toward achieving your dreams and goals. Our dedication to informed investment is reflected in the market data we provide on our website, which offers real-time updates and insights on the most widely traded stocks and indexes. We firmly believe that knowledge is essential to attaining future success, and our team is always available to help make that a reality.
Tickers and Trends
- The Moneyist: ‘We went through all of my 401(k) investments’: I lost my job, then my home. Do I have any claim to my wife’s $200,000 inheritance?on 2023-12-08 at 10:50 PM
“I asked my wife to help by getting a job, but that did not happen.”
- The Tell: S&P 500 may rise to 5,100 by end of 2024 as U.S. stock-market rally broadens, Citi sayson 2023-12-08 at 9:54 PM
The S&P 500 index may climb to 5,100 by the end of next year in a broadening of the U.S. stock market’s rally, according to Citi analysts.
- Market Snapshot: U.S. stocks end higher after job report, and Dow scores longest weekly winning streak since February 2019on 2023-12-08 at 9:50 PM
U.S. stocks closed higher Friday, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average scoring its longest weekly winning streak since February 2019, as investors digested the latest job report.
- : SmileDirectClub winds down operations — but customers are told to keep payingon 2023-12-08 at 9:23 PM
SmileDirectClub Inc. is winding down operations, effective immediately, seeming to cast its millions of customers adrift — except when it comes to their bills.
- Bond Report: 2-, 10-year Treasury yields end with biggest one-day jumps in months following solid November job dataon 2023-12-08 at 9:09 PM
Investors aggressively sold off U.S. government debt on Friday after a stronger-than-expected job report for November, sending the policy-sensitive 2-year yield up by the most in five months.
While having ample financial resources is undoubtedly important for the flexibility and success of your financial plan, it is not the sole determinant of our potential for a fruitful partnership. At The August Wealth Management Group, we actively seek out clients and prospects who possess qualities such as ambition, drive, consistency, and open-mindedness. Whether your wealth is newly acquired or has been accumulated over multiple generations, we are committed to assessing your unique circumstances and providing customized solutions to protect and grow your assets, regardless of your demographic. Here are just a few of the groups that we serve.